BluePoint conference and business centre
Boulevard Auguste Reyerslaan 80
Telephone exchange: +32 2 706 87 01
The name of the Register
ORAMA Stakeholders Register
The purpose and legal basis of processing personal data
Personal data are processed, on the consent of the registered person, in order to map the ORAMA stakeholders so that they can be contacted in the purpose of
- disseminating project results and achievements
- inviting to participate in activities related to the project (e.g., clustering events, training workshops, webinars, final conference) or
- providing us information for the benefit of the project, such as information on data availability and data management experiences.
Storage period of personal data
The personal data will be deleted at the latest five years after the end of the project, but the register will not be used for contacting any registered person after the end of the project. The project ends 30.11.2019.
Person categories and data content of the register
The persons whose data are to be processed are those who have register as ORAMA stakeholders. The registers contains only information that the registered persons have submitted themselves.
Regular sources of data
The data stored in the register are given by the registered person him/herself. No other data are stored in the register.
Regular disclosure of information
The Registrar may share personal data within the ORAMA Consortium. Geological Survey of Finland (GTK), which maintains the ORAMA website as the project coordinator, has also access to the register. If you choose to allow us to contact you by e-mail, also other partners of the ORAMA consortium may send you e-mails related to ORAMA, for example invitations to ORAMA events. Personal data are not transferred outside the EU or the EEA. The contact data collected will not be disclosed to third parties without prior authorization.
The principles of the protection of the register
The information is collected and stored in Google Forms and Google Sheets. The data security procedures of Google are available from THIS LINK. Within the ORAMA Consortium, only assigned people have the right to process and maintain the information in the register. To access the data stored in the Google applications mentioned, multi-phased identification is required, including password to the Google account.
Rights of the registered person
The person in the register has the right to, inter alia:
- request access to the personal data concerning him/herself in the register, as well as the right to request the information to be corrected or deleted, right to restrict the processing of personal data, as well as right to object processing and transferring the personal data from one system to another;
- examine and, if needed, correct his/her personal data in the register. The request must be made in writing to the Registrar. Registered persons are entitled for corrections, if information has been incorrectly entered in the register;
- as far as the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the registered person, the right to withdraw consent at any time. This withdrawal does not have any effect on the legitimacy of the proceedings that took place on the consent before the withdrawal of the consent;